Approved applicants of BUD Fund would enjoy additional exclusive offers
To further assist enterprises in developing the FTA & Mainland China market, we have liaised with the Hong Kong Export Credit Insurance Corporation (ECIC) and the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation which would provide the following offers to enterprises which obtain funding from the BUD Fund, including:
- 10 free credit assessments of Mainland Chinese/ FTA market buyers by ECIC; and
- special discounts equivalent to those enjoyed by partner companies anchoring in the Science Park on the use of technical support centre and laboratory services of the Science Park.
Interested parties are welcome to contact the relevant organizations for the details of the offers.
Hong Kong Export Credit Insurance Corporation
The ECIC offers ten free buyer credit checks on FTA/ Mainland Chinese buyers for successful grantees of “BUD Fund” to assist them in developing the FTA & Mainland China market. To enjoy this special offer, simply complete the application form in the below link (www.hkecic.com/fc/bud.html). Grantees are welcome to submit free buyer credit check request. Please call the ECIC hotline 2732 9022 or browse the ECIC website www.hkecic.com for more information on credit risk management.
Background of Hong Kong Export Credit Insurance Corporation (ECIC)
Hong Kong Export Credit Insurance Corporation (ECIC) is a statutory body established in 1966 under the Hong Kong Export Credit Insurance Corporation Ordinance (Chapter 1115) which offers credit insurance protection and risk management service to Hong Kong exporters of goods and services. The HKSAR Government provides a guarantee of $55 billion for the ECIC’s contingent liability.
Protection and Support:
- Protection: percentage of indemnity up to 90%
- Credit Management: buyer credit assessment and regular update of information to monitor the risk
- Receivables Management: global debt collecting network to assist policyholders in solving payment problems of the buyers; share up to 90% expense of pursuing debts
- Trade Finance: insurance policies can be useful collateral for discounting export bills
- Regularly share economics updates with exporters, assisting them in obtaining timely market information for preventive measures
Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
For helping enterprises enhance their capability in product development, HKSTP offers special discount to successful applicants of the “BUD Fund” for laboratory services provided under Technical Support Centre. The discounted service charges will be equivalent to those enjoyed by partner companies anchoring in Science Park.
Interested parties are welcome to visit HKSTP lab services website at http://lab.hkstp.org or call the hotline at 2629-6668 for further enquiries.
The special offer covers the following testing services:
- IC probe testing on wafers and products
- Reliability Testing
- IC Failure Analysis
- 3D SiP (System in Package) packaging
Background of HKSTP
Comprising Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused clusters including Electronics, Information and Communications Technology, Green Technology, Biomedical Technology, Material and Precision Engineering. HKSTP enables science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by the R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. HKSTP also offers value-added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth.